Monday, October 8, 2007


In a previous post I had made mention of some vintage sewing patterns. As time has gone on, I've been able to organize the box of sewing patterns that I purchased.

The styles have changed so much from the 1930's and 1940's until now. But fashion is like history, it repeats itself. The a-line skirts will return, so will the padded shoulders that I am so found of. This pattern is an Anne Adams, the simple lines and the bell sleeve is typical of this time period. Anne Adams sewing patterns were obtained through mail orders.
Stop by http://chisumtrailmercantile.ecrater.com to view my other vintage pattern listings.









1 comment:

Christina DelCoro/Richard McDuff said...

I never realized how "in demand" old patterns are. I guess the saying "out with the old, in with the new" is not necessarily true. How neat!