Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's Here - the official Estate Auction Notice


Oh boy - I've been waiting sooooo patiently. The first Estate Auction for the fall season is October 13, I'm counting down the days. Some of the items they will be selling are: Full Size Antique Iron Bed, Eastlake Parlor Furniture, Carved marble Coffee and Entry Tables, Original Peter Hurd Painting dates 1957, Turquoise and Costume Jewelry.


I've already looked at the photos they have on-line and the Turquoise jewelry is Native American. Being in the Southwest we have a lot of Native American Jewelry. I did notice that one piece in particular is corral and that is getting hard to come by these days. We also get a lot of Peter Hurd paintings down here, his son, Michael, lives on the family homestead and has his own following for his paintings.


Hmmmm - time to get my shopping list in order! I'm leaning towards the jewelry. The sweater clasp that is pictured above was one of my wonderful purchases this past summer. An absolutely wonderful piece of vintage jewelry, perfect for the upcoming holidays. Stop in and see my collection of jewelry at http://www.chisumtrailmercantile.ecrater.com

No comments: